Kocsis Law Office
Bradford County Injury & Accident Attorney
180 N. Elmira Street, Athens, PA 18810
Underinsured Motorist Benefits/Uninsured Motorist Benefits (UIM & UM)
When parties are injured as the result of someone else’s negligence in an automobile accident, sometimes the responsible party does not have insurance or their insurance coverage is not sufficient to fully compensate you for your injuries. In such cases, your own auto policy or a household member policy’s Underinsured Motorist coverage (UIM) or Uninsured Motorist coverage (UM) may be able to cover your injuries.
However, there are many formalities that must be followed when resolving the underlying claim with the responsible party and notifying your UIM/UM provider to avoid jeopardizing your UIM/UM coverage. Therefore you should have an experienced UIM/UM attorney evaluate your automobile accident case from the beginning. Further, in some instances, parties who do not have their own automobile insurance may be eligible for compensation under the Pennsylvania Assigned Claims Plan.
At Kocsis Law Office PC, we can help you make UM and UIM claims for damages such as:
• Death from an auto accident,
• Serious & Permanent Injury from an auto accident,
• Broken bones, internal injuries, & traumatic brain injuries from an auto accident,
• Medical expenses from an auto accident,
• Past and future wage loss from an auto accident,
• Loss of fringe benefits from an auto accident,
• Pain & suffering from an auto accident,
• Emotional distress from an auto accident, and
• Loss of your spouse's services (consortium) from an auto accident.
Kocsis Law Office PC has a proven record of success obtaining favorable UM & UIM results for injured clients from all over Bradford County, PA, including Athens, Sayre, Towanda, Wysox, Wyalusing, Ulster, Smithfield, Troy, & Canton, as well as in Sullivan County, PA, Wyoming County, PA, Susquehanna County, PA, Tioga County, PA, Tioga County, NY, & Chemung County, NY.
There is a limited time to take action in negligence cases. Contact KLO at (570) 888-7709 or KocsisLawOffice@stny.rr.com for your FREE injury consultation. There are no fees unless you get a recovery. Home and Hospital visits are available for injured clients.
BRADFORD COUNTY, PA UIM & UM ATTORNEY